Special Immigrant Visa Petitions

Battered Spouse Petitions

Usually a U.S. citizen or green card holder files an immigrant visa petition for their spouse and children. However, in instances where the spouse or child are being abused and the U.S. citizen or green card holder is refusing to file a visa petition on their behalf, the spouse or child may self-petition for a visa. For more information regarding special immigrant visa petitions call the Philadelphia immigration lawyers at the Law Offices of Tahir Mella, P.C. at 215- 496-0690 or contact us online