Religious Immigrant & Non-Immigrant (R-1) Visa Petitions

Non-immigrant visas are issued to a foreigner who doesn’t intend to stay in the U.S. permanently. An R-1 or religious visa is a temporary visa for religious workers who want to come to the U.S. to work in a religious capacity, such as in a mission or church. For more information regarding religious immigrant & non-immigrant visa petitions call the Philadelphia immigration lawyers at the Law Offices of Tahir Mella, P.C. at 215-496-0690 or contact us online.