E Visas

E Visas Break Down Into Two Types, E-1 and E-2

E-1 visas are for foreigners who work for a foreign company doing a considerable trade business with the United States.
E-2 visas are for foreign nationals who are investing a substantial amount of their own money in U.S. business ventures.

For more information regarding E Visas, please contact the Philadelphia immigration lawyers at the Law Offices of Tahir Mella, P.C. online, or call 215-496-0690.